It is our pleasure to inform you that DELHI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2017 has entered its 6th year of organising one of the most noted film festivals in India. We had screened about 219 films from 69 countries in our 4 th edition of the festival.
The Capital of India will host the DIFF Film Market (DIFFFM) and Delhi International Film Festival (DIFF) 2017 from December 4th to 9th 2017.
DIFF 2017 is a unique platform for the global film industry to showcase excellence in film-making and to interact with artistes and technicians of world cinema. We have feature films, short, animation, short films, documentaries, green films, student films, NRI films, Cinema across the border, etc., coming from countries like USA, UK, Russia, Germany, France, Mexico, Italy, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Sri Lanka , Pakistan, Sweden, Bangladesh , Israel, Morocco, Switzerland and many more.So far, we are been honoured with the presence of several noted celebrities and dignitaries from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Israel, Morocco, USA, UK and Bangladesh etc, at our events. We are fortunate to have received several Pakistani and Bangladeshi films to market in India, in the past, as well as their willingness to buy several films and serials etc. from India for their Countries. We have planned to create a film and distribution market to promote Hindi films required by Pakistan and European countries.
WHAT IS DIFF FILM MARKET ?
Film market is a very important part of DELHI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL through which you directly reach out to film buyers from all over the world. We have all types of producers, from low budget to higher budgets. It is unfortunate that low budget films and serials do not attract buyers, because of lack of awareness about international market. Our market will help them reach out to buyers at every level. Film booking at DIFF has already begun and will remain open for booking Stalls until September 30th 2017.
DIFF Film Market
DIFF Film Market is a premier film market for the film industry professionals facilitating sales and promotion of International cinemas to Indian market and the sales of Indian Cinema to international arena. Organised with Delhi International Film Festival, the market has an array of activities where delegates buy, sell, exhibit and pitch their content. DIFF Film Market is set to showcase films, film products, cinematic expertise and much more to the global audience.
So far, we are been honored by the presence of several noted celebrities and dignitaries from Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Israel, Morocco, USA, UK. Canada, Philippines, Bangladesh etc, at our events. We are fortunate to have received several Pakistani and Bangladeshi films to market in India, in the past, as well as their willingness to buy several films and serials etc. from India for their Countries. We aspire to create a film and distribution market to promote Hindi films required by Pakistan and European countries.
Objectives: Indian Perspective:
1. To act as the business epicenter of Delhi and Indian films to international domain.
2. Explore the concept of DIFF Film Market (DIFF) (Global view of diversified Delhi and Indian film zones with Global film market).
3. Establish Delhi as India’s biggest film market.
4. Promote Delhi and India as a film tourism destination.
Objectives: Global Perspective:1. Act as a gateway for foreign films to reach the biggest film exhibiting nation in the world.
2. Promote international locations, film incentives and benefits to Indian producers.
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES AT DIFF FILM MARKET:
1. Talks and Focus on film Market : The DIFF Film Market can organize International conferences with lectures and panel discussions, film industry experts discussing different aspects and dimensions of the film business. The idea of the conference will be to bring together the film fraternity for recurring discussions focusing on distinct subjects regarding the industry including writers, directors, producers, distributors, sales agents, technicians etc. DIFF Conferences can be on various themes like Bridging Indian Cinema with Global Market Distribution & Marketing, Scopes & Opportunities, Social media and film marketing, Global Standards in The world of Animation in India or a General Theme like “Cinema as a Medium of Art and Culture.” You are also welcome to submit any papers related to film and media by mentioning a special note on the same in the Submission form.
2. Market Screenings : Market screening to a select audience of sales agents, distributors, producers, festival programmers and directors can be facilitated. The filmmakers can reserve their film screening to a select audience. Booking rate for full feature per screening is INR 15,000/- (taxes inclusive) Booking rate for shorts per screening is INR 10,000/- (taxes inclusive)
3. Film Workshops : DIFF intensive workshops can be organized during the festival. The workshop will bring together selected scholars and film makers representing their own specialized areas.
4. Any additional equipment / Television / DVD Player / Furniture / design /interior of the stall etc. shall be made available at an additional expense as per requirement.