FILM ENTRY FORMDownload PDF form
OR APPLY ONLINE
ENTRY FORM FOR FILMS8TH DELHI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL-2019 In Association with New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) 2-7 DECEMBER, 2019 AT NDMC CONVENTION CENTER AND CENTRAL PARK, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI
ONLY FOR INDIANS Please click here
- Films without English Subtitles (except English Films), shall not be considered for selection.
- Films submitted with watermarks or logos shall be rejected.
- Only Trailers or promos cannot be submitted for selection process.
- Film Download link with password is preferred, DVD or Bluray are also accepted as hard copies.
- If submitting hard copies, Two full HD DVDs/Bluray should be sent by courier to the Festival office along with a hard copy of this entry form duly filled. DVDs must be labeled with film title, director name, duration, phone number and email id on them. Director pic, Poster, Film Stills may be attached in an email.
- For submissions coming from outside India, the packages must be marked, “For Festival & Cultural Purpose only, No Commercial value”.
- DIFF does not pay screening fees to film makers.
- DIFF will not return the Films submitted online or vide DVDs/Pen Drives/ Bluray etc during or after the festival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- DIFF reserves the right to showcase the film so submitted perpetually anywhere (other festivals, television, online etc).
- DIFF reserves the right to include the film and related material in its promotional activities.
- All Decisions made by the Appointed “Selection Committee” regarding Selections, screenings, awards at the Festival in entirety will be final. In case of Dispute, decision of the President is final.
- The film makers and their representatives undertake to use the official logo and the status of their Selection or Award strictly in conformation with DIFF 2019 designs and they further undertake to use such festival logo in all their promotions, posters and marketing publications with the consent of the festival.
- A film selected for the festival does not run in competition automatically. A Jury will select the films which feature in Competition.
- The Festival shall not bear / reimburse any freight or other charges in foreign or Indian currency.
- Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn.
- The last date of submissions of ENTRIES IS 15.08.2019 and Date of Intimation of Selection will be 30.9.2019.