ENTRY FORM FOR FILMS6TH DELHI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL-2017
In Association with New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)
4th to 9th DECEMBER 2017 AT NDMC CONVENTION CENTRE AND CENTRAL PARK,
CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-Kindly note that all DRAFTS OR CHEQUE are to be issued in favor of: THE SOCIAL CIRCLE, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32338895570 Online payment codes: From India: SBIN OOO7756From Abroad: swift code SBININ BB 382 State Bank of India, Masjid Moth, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi – 110017
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
-Please download the full form as it contains all the “Rules and Regulations” and other details, read them carefully before registering. -Film Producers, Distributors their duly authorised representatives or duly authorised Government organization / agency of the participating countries may enter their films for the Competition/World Premier in the enclosed Entry Form.
- For programming consideration, the Festival accepts full HD-DVDs only and without watermark.The Festival will not consider trailers or promos for selection purposes.
- The DVDs must be properly labelled with the Film Title, Director’s name and contacts, Year of production, Duration, format and subtitling if any and without any watermarks.
- For submissions coming from outside India, the packages must be marked, “For Festival & Cultural Purpose only, No Commercial value”.
- Submission form, pictures, synopsis and CV to be sent as hardcopy along with the DVD of the film and a softcopy via e-mail as well. (BEFORE 30TH SEPT. 2017 ).
- DVDs must be formatted in PAL “0” Region. Please test computer-burned DVDs on several makes and models of players before sending. The submission materials will not be returned to the senders these include DVD for screening and other display material.
To be eligible for consideration, all films must meet the following requirements:
- Be in their original language with English subtitles, films without subtitles and synopsis will not be accepted.
- All Decisions made in Selections, screenings, awards and on the Festival in entirety by the festival Appointed “Selection Committee” will be final.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Festival President will be final.
- Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn.
- The last date of submissions of entries with screeners and all relevant documentation is 30th September, 2017.
- Film makers of officially selected films shall be informed by 1st Oct, 2017.
– All submitted films will be watched and rated by an internal selection committee. This committee will select the films that will be screened at the festival. In a second step the selection committee of Jurors will determine Films running in competition.
Please note: A film selected for the festival does not run in competition automatically.
FREIGHT AND OTHER CHARGES:
The DVD’s (two DVD’s) for selection (selection committee of 6th DIFF 2017) should be sent “freight pre-paid” i.e. at senders cost.
-Festival will not pay any charges other than the air-freight charges. It may also please be noted that the Festival cannot reimburse any freight or other charges in foreign currency, unless previously agreed to in writing.
THE FESTIVAL WILL NOT BEAR FREIGHT OR ANY OTHER CHARGES FOR UNSOLICITED FILMS, VIDEOS, DVD SENT TO IT, IF THESE ARE NOT SELECTED FOR SCREENING IN THE FESTIVAL. THE FESTIVAL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIAL THAT IS DIVERTED TO SOME OTHER CITY IN INDIA.
-Films will normally be screened in their original language/version. Films in language other than English must have subtitles in English.
-Films that arrive without subtitles, or with subtitles other than in English, where such subtitles are required, shall not be screened in the Festival.
-Entries under the all categories shall be of films certified by Information and Broadcasting Ministry or Central Board of Film Certification, India.
Deadline for submission: September 30th, 2017
If the film is selected the producers are responsible for providing the following materials:
(1) Press kit
(2) Trailer of the submitted film for advertising the festival
(3) 3-5 Posters (Minimum A3 size) and flyers.
(4) Director Pic and film Pics must to mail with the publicity material.
(5 )NOTE: ONLY FOR INDIAN FILMS (if film is Censored, attach the Censor Board Certificate)